CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shoppers Anonymous

I have decided that I am tired of wasting my days looking around for the best deals on the best clothes, instead of actually using my time to shop. So here's the low-down: I have two jobs, the second of which is used for spending money since I'm kind of addicted to shopping. Not to mention the great discounts I get for working at this particular retail store. (This said store is to remain unnamed as I am going to compare it among other like stores.) I am going to use my retail knowledge and contacts to find the best deals on the hottest new trends to share with other shop-a-holics! The target audience for this venture are females ages 16 - 22. (Sorry boys!) I will be comparing pieces and prices from four main stores: Hollister, American Eagle Outfitters, Aeropostle, and Abercrombie & Fitch. Of course other stores may be used if deemed necessary. So, if your looking to revamp your wardrobe or just add a few necessary items, continue checking in for the latest trends and sales!

0 comments: